I like
this picture because its message is very powerful. You have to learn that you
do not need to fool people for living a better life but by being honest you can
reach a better understanding of life.
Obtener enlace
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras aplicaciones
Comentarios
Entradas populares de este blog
Honesty is the best policy. well, l really like this topics, because l´ve seen many things that happen in our real life. l wish l could get rid of lie, l mean, l always want to say the true, but something whisper me and l notice that l need to change firstly. l don´t want to be inflated, but the most of the students mislead to the professor that they are doing a very good job, but it´s not true, they always know when the students are doing a very good job and when thay ar lying too. l meant, when they are right. The truth is nobody trivial matter, just they want to do the right things l have a friend which he always likes to lie. Once he was doing several courses of english, because he wants to get a job in bavaro beach, he used to smoke too much. then his mother wants him to quit it. but he was lying, he also was concealing money to buy cigarette and other addiction, in fact, l´m not talking about addiction just that you sould do the right things. And not l...
Because this unit is basically about religion, I’d like to talk about my experience when I was Christian. When I used to devote my time to this religion, I was really different from now. The truth is that you really feel like your life is changed by a mighty being that you can’t see, but feel. I mean, comparing my current life to the one I used to have, I’ve got to be honest, I rather the one I had. I don’t mean that I’m not happy, don’t misunderstand me, what I really mean is, once you decide to take the step of accepting Jesus Christ as your only savior, you feel how things change: your life, your behavior… It’s something difficult to explain with words, but somehow is like a drastic change that affect your life, and the ones around you for good. I know you’ll be wondering why I haven’t redeemed myself and return to the path of Christianity. Well, the answer is time . I’m not hypocrite. How can I tell you that I follow any religion if I don’t even dedicate at least o...
Hi, everyone! This unit is about the different kind of personalities. Bold that means outgoing and friendly and bashful that means shy. It was also about optimist and pessimist personalities. Like those words I did not know (bold and bashful) I learned many words. Now, I'm going to create some sentences with words that I learned in this unit. Reticent : my youngest sister is a reticent person. She never wants to share her emotions, feelings or ideas. Phobia: most of the women have phobia of snakes, spiders, and frogs. Merit : my neighbor's crime was serious enough to merit a sentence. Extroverted : when I was younger I was a shy person in school, but since I became older I am more extroverted. Adverse : my mother's flight was canceled yesterday because an adverse weather conditions in Punta Cana. Chronic : my doctor said that I'm worst now because of my chronic anemia. Kindred soul : my sister is at least married, she found her kindred soul. Misattribut...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario